Saturday, October 10, 2009

My life as a son


To be frank with u all i am certainly a normal son to my parents.Right from my birth they bestowed their unconditional love on me.They even bought me everything i asked for, but if u ask me are you worth for it? then my answer for it is certainly NO...


We in common expect more from my loved ones like caring,sharing the pain and joy,etc.. And i am not an odd man in this one.No parents in the world will do anything that is not good for their child.Its not because that they don't want to spoil their name in the community,but to see their heir as a successful person and a worthily citizen.


Even though they gave me everything they can, i am always expecting more from them.You might say its the human nature but think of them too.so in this part of my life as a son i failed,but one day i will realize the truth and become a successful son and i am making a vow on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment